Peace out 2017

I know I say this every NYE, but this year went by fast! Faster than usual it seems. It may of been that this year was absolute chaos each and every month, but maybe it's just me ha. 2017 will always be special to me and despite the chaos that was happening all over the world, it was a bright spot in our lives. I thought about doing "The best 17 moments of 2017", but I couldn't think of that many ha. We had a couple of big moments though, so I think that makes up for it.

1. We got married!
2. We went on our honeymoon to Newport, California.
3. We bought a house!
4. We bought Gus the Corgi.
5. We went to Disneyland on a sibling trip.
6. We had our first Thanksgiving and Christmas together as a married couple.

                                   









All of these moments were huge landmarks in my life, (disneyland included ha), and it was all nerve wracking and exciting at the same time. If you had told me that in one years time I would be getting married, buying a brand new town house, buying a dog, and being able to travel to Disneyland twice in 12 months, I would of thought that you were crazy. But it all happened and it was all incredibly wonderful.  It gives me so much comfort and relief to be able to start our marriage off on such a strong foot and we are constantly growing and learning together. We have had our struggles and trials for sure, but it has only brought us closer together and made us stronger. Heavenly Father has blessed us immensely and it's such a testament that He has a plan and everything will work out the way it should. Marrying Brad has been the biggest blessing that I have ever had and it's the best decision I have ever made. I love our little family and I can't wait to see what the 2018 brings for us.

Comments

Popular Posts